Property Insurance on GFE and HUD-1

Compliance > Regulation X - RESPA > GFE and HUD-1
Where is property insurance supposed to be disclosed on the GFE and HUD-1?

Property insurance is required to be disclosed in Block 11 of the GFE and Line 903 of the HUD-1.  Block 11 may be completed with “0” if the loan is a refinancing and the lender is requiring the borrower to maintain the existing hazard and flood insurance policies on the home.  This can be found in FAQ #3 of HUD’s FAQs.

HUD's FAQs can be found at

Add Feedback