CTR FAQs - What do I enter for “Filing Name”?

Compliance > BSA > FinCEN CTR FAQs
Q:  What do I enter for “Filing Name”?
A:  The filing name can be any name the financial institution chooses to use to identify the specific filing (e.g., Bank CTR 4-4-2012). The process for assigning filing names is for the financial institution to decide, and can assist the financial institution in tracking its BSA filings. We recommend using a naming convention that will be easy to understand and track for recordkeeping and audit/examination purposes.
This FAQ was obtained from FinCEN’s website, FinCEN CTR FAQs section, which may be found here: 

Add Feedback