HUD's FAQs - If I Suspect Someone is Violating RESPA, is There a Phone Number I Can Call to Make a Complaint to HUD?

Compliance > Regulation X - RESPA > GFE and HUD-1 > HUD's FAQs
Q: If I suspect someone is violating RESPA, is there a phone number I can call to make a complaint to HUD?
A: We encourage anyone that suspects someone is potentially violating RESPA to contact us. You may either call 1-202-708-0502 or you may send your complaint to: Director, Office of RESPA and Interstate Land Sales US Department of Housing and Urban Development Room 9154 451 7th Street, SW Washington, DC 20410.  For more information, please visit our website at or email our office at  

This can be found in General – FAQ #12 of HUD’s FAQs.  HUD’s FAQs can be found at

Add Feedback