HUD's FAQs - What Are the Processing and Administrative Services?

Compliance > Regulation X - RESPA > GFE and HUD-1 > HUD's FAQs
Q: What are processing and administrative services?

A: Processing and administrative services are those services required to perform the functions involved in title service and origination service. Processing and administrative services include, but are not limited to the following: document delivery, document preparation, copying, wiring, preparing endorsements, document handling and notarization.

This can be found in GFE-General – FAQ #12 of HUD’s FAQs.  HUD’s FAQs can be found at

Add Feedback